Steel Production Cost Analysis Report, Raw Materials Requirements, Costs and Key Process Information, Provided by Procurement Resource
The latest report titled “Steel Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Steel.
|Process Included||Steel Production From Electric Arc Furnace|
Steel Production From Blast Furnace
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Steel production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Steel Production Process:
1. Steel Production From Electric Arc Furnace: This report provides a detailed cost evaluation of steel production from an electric arc furnace. During this method, scrap steel is included in an electric arc furnace. The EAF’s lid is shut after it is full. The lid of the EAF consists of electrodes that are charged with a strong electric current creating heat which melts the scrap metal. Next, other additives like ferroalloys get added to it to get the desired composition. Later, oxygen is added to the furnace o purify the steel. At last, this molten slag, formed by adding lime and fluorspar to impurities, starts floating above the molten mix and is poured out by tilting the furnace.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/steel-production-from-electric-arc-furnace/requestsample
2. Steel Production From Blast Furnace: This report provides a comprehensive cost evaluation of steel production from the blast furnace. During this process, coke, limestone, and iron ore are fed to a blast furnace that sinks at the bottom and is heated till they reach the furnace’s bottom. The burning coke’s gas emanates oxygen from the iron ore in the top half, while limestone undergoes a reaction in the bottom half, with iron ore impurities and the coke forming a slag. Next, the temperature goes over 3000 Fahrenheit at the blast furnace’s bottom. The molten slag floats above the molten steel, which gets drained later via the furnace’s slag notch. The molten steel is gradually released from the furnace hearth using a tap hole.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/steel-production-from-blast-furnace/requestsample
Steel metal is an alloy of iron and carbon with a 2 percent carbon content, and due to this high carbon content, it is categorised as cast iron. It is primarily produced via two methods, i.e. the blast furnace-basic oxygen furnace (BF-BOF) route and the electric arc furnace (EAF) route. This metal has various properties, including toughness, hardness, tensile strength, durability, plasticity, elongation, and malleability.
The market for Steel is expanding due to its extensive employment in building almost any product, from needles to oil tanks. Furthermore, it is a very recyclable material which promotes sustainability. In the automotive sector, it is used to make various parts of the automobile like engine, doors, interior, and suspension which is primarily propelling the industry’s growth.
Key Questions Answered in the Steel Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Steel market?
- What are the various processes used for Steel production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Steel?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Steel?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Steel?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Steel?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Steel production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Steel production?
- What is the time frame for Steel plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Steel?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Steel Rebar Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/steel-rebar
- Steel Scrap Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/steel-scrap
- Stevia Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/stevia
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the pricesand production costsof an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Amanda Williams
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA