Menthol Crystal Production Cost Analysis Report: Manufacturing Process, Raw Materials Requirements, Variable Cost, Production Cost Summary and Key Process Information
The latest report titled menthol crystal production cost report by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Menthol Crystal.
|Product Name||Menthol Crystal|
|Process Included||Menthol Crystal Production from Menthol (constituent of oil of mint) via Crystallisation|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Menthol Crystal production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Menthol Crystal Production Process:
- Menthol Crystal Production From menthol (a constituent of oil of mint) via Crystallisation: This report provides a detailed cost analysis of Menthol Crystal production through menthol (a constituent of oil of mint) via Crystallisation. During the process, the distilled mint oil (mentha arvensis) is extracted and cooled to the temperature of -22ºC in order to obtain menthol. As the oil freezes, the menthol quickly crystallises and turns into menthol crystals.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/menthol-crystal-production-from-menthol-constituent-of-oil-of-mint-via-crystallisation/requestsample
Indian Mentha Arvensis Oil is used to make menthol crystals. These are crystals that are clear and have a refreshing mint flavour in addition to having antibacterial and antifungal properties. Once applied to the skin, menthol creates a chilly sense and has soothing effects. The structural formula of Menthol crystal is C10H20O, and its molecular weight is 156.27 g/mol.
The crystallization procedure is utilized to create menthol crystals. Once the distilled oil of mint is collected through this process, it is preserved at a temperature of approximately -220C, triggering the formation of menthol, which crystallises quickly at this temperature scale to produce Menthol Crystals.
The market demand for menthol crystal is being driven owing to the growing demand for natural products in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry. As natural sources are used to derive Menthol crystals, and as the cosmetic industry is heavily regulated, the manufacturers are increasingly focusing on natural and sustainable products, which is boosting the market demand. In addition, Menthol crystals are employed in a range of personal care products due to their benefits, including massage oils and various carrier oils for reducing etching. It is also used for calming sunburns and other medicinal uses, which is increasing its demand in the personal care and pharmaceutical industry, furthering the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Menthol Crystal Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Menthol Crystal market?
- What are the various processes used for Menthol Crystal production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Menthol Crystal?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Menthol Crystal?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Menthol Crystal?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Menthol Crystal?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Menthol Crystal production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Menthol Crystal production?
- What is the time frame for Menthol Crystal plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Menthol Crystal?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Met Coke Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/met-coke
- Menthol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/menthol
- Methyl Acrylate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/methyl-acrylate
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Chris Byrd
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA